Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Touring Tours

We arrived in Tours Tuesday evening after a long train trip from Toulouse.
We came to Tours to visit my French family. I met the Le Bras family 15 years ago when I was a student on a Rassias summer study abroad program.
It was Dany's birthday (she's the one with the red-ish hair) so we feted her with champagne and a delicious cake. The top picture features one of Dany's three daughters, Margaux. She is 17 and adorable. She wants to be a designer.
Their garden. Lovely.
We took a stroll in Tours' flower market...
But we loved the flowers at Dany and Alain's home....
Their home from the outside..

More later....

1 comment:

Scott said...

Hey, it's Margaux! She looks just like the other two LaBras girls (no surprise there). It's nice to see what she and Tours look like ... now I'm even more disappointed that I missed visiting it when we were in Paris last year. We've got to remedy that the next time we're in France.